Worldwide Delivery
Free Delivery over $70
Custom Stickers from $2.99
High Quality Wallpapers
Beautiful Wall Murals
Easy to apply
Designer at your Service
More than 50 Colours Available
Great Gift Ideas
0

Frank Gehry

TenStickers. Frank Gehry. Frank Gehry quote sticker. "98% of what gets built today is shit! I'm gonna do the remaining 2% that's not!"
TenStickers. Frank Gehry. Frank Gehry quote sticker. "98% of what gets built today is shit! I'm gonna do the remaining 2% that's not!"

Wall color

Select one color
T
Measurements (width x height)

Frank Gehry quote sticker. "98% of what gets built today is shit! I'm gonna do the remaining 2% that's not!" Frank Gehry is a Canadian-born American architect. A number of his buildings, including his private residence, have become world-renowned attractions. You can decorate your home, or office with this adhesive film to create a motivating atmosphere

Information about Frank Gehry

Reference: A9860

CUSTOM STICKERS

Get your custom stickers with your images or personal text using the exclusive services offered through our website.